Search results

1. A

Well Pump and Water Pressure Problem

Still having problems I set th epressure tank down to 28 psi and then "tried" to adjust the pressure switch. when I say "tried", I turned the nut to lower the start pressure and then tried to adjust the "kick-off" pressure. It basically held at 28 psi when I turned the pump back on. My...
  2. A

Thanks Valveman! I have a 30/50 swith now. Would you suggest reducing the pressure in th epressure tank to 28 psi and then adjusting the swith to see if it shuts off the pump?? Or would is be better to install a new 20/40 pressure switch and make sure the pressure tank is set at 18 psi...
  3. A

My 1/2 hp 10 gpm submersible well pump went out after 20 years and I had to replace it. I installed a new Redjacket 1 hp wioth a 20 gpm. After 2-3 weeks this pump failed, basically locked up. I returned the pump and it failed a 2nd time within 2-3 weeks. I had the wiring and pressure tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks