Search results

1. DIYgirl

Help with faucet replacement

Thanks MG... At least now I have a better idea of what I'm looking for when I head back to the hardware store...Knowledge is a wonderful thing!
  2. DIYgirl

Help with faucet replacement

I'm in the process of replacing a faucet on an old porcelain (1950s) bathroom sink. I now realize that the center hole on the sink isn't big enough to accommodate the supply lines on the new faucet that need to go through the center hole! What would be the best way to enlarge the hole that is...
  3. DIYgirl

Leaking Garbage Disposer

No more leaks! (Disposer reinstall) My leak turned out to be coming from the sink flange after all. After three tries I ended up using good old plumbers putty! I didn't think I could use it as it states...not to use on plastic and it's an acrylic sink. Anyway, thanks to Kevin23 (who just...
  4. DIYgirl

Leaking Garbage Disposer

Hello everyone...Hope someone can help before I declare defeat. I'm on the last leg of my kitchen remodel and having trouble reinstalling the garbage disposer. It's leaking from the top of the unit around the black rubber mounting gasket so I bought a new one but it's still leaking!! It's an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks