Search results

1. wet!

Zurn class action law suit. My sorry tale.

Oh yes it did! There were four other cracks in the nut, only one went all through. At Lindy's in Benedict, all of the three quarter Zurn fittings had this defect. At Bemidji all the half inch fittings had this defect. The one I picked as a replacement had the cracks lined up with the...
  2. wet!

Another case of severe damage caused by fracture of Zurn q-pex brass fitting I was contacted by a near by home owner about the failure of another Zurn brass fitting yesterday. The circumstances are as follows. He left his expensive log home for 90 minutes. When he returned he heard water...
  3. wet!

Is there a class action lawsuit against Kitec piping?

More bad damage from Zurn brass fitting I was contacted by a near by home owner about the failure of another Zurn brass fitting yesterday. The circumstances are as follows. He left his expensive log home for 90 minutes. When he returned he heard water running. He had 4 inches of water in...
  4. wet!

This was a ZURN fitting. It was lousy brass and very poorly machined. I bet this is the first generation in three hundred years, that has managed to make brass nuts that fail!
  5. wet!

All local craftsmen This home is on a beautiful lake in a forest. It is a remote area. It is two miles from Benedict. Benedict has a population of less than 50 and is two miles away. There is the Fort Benedict General store, which sells the gas and is the post office from which we pick up...
  6. wet!

More info and links Zurn may well get into serious financial damage on this one, as the potential for enormous property damage is so high. Here is a link to an article in Blaze news. http://newsblaze.com/story/2007081013504600001.pz/topstory.html Here is the Larson King website...
  7. wet!

By the way yes, that brass fitting was connected to the hot side of the master bath shower control. The control has a quality brass thread. Never ever expected to see anything like it!
  8. wet!

Thanks for the tip, and advice. Here is a link to the new thread. https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?p=111629#post111629
  9. wet!

I have just had a failure of the brass nut on a Zurn pipe fitting. I will join the class action suit. This whole problem was avoidable. There is nothing wrong with the plastic. It is just that Zurn have chosen to make the fitting out of substandard material and above all tap the thread too fast...
  10. wet!

Failure of Zurn half inch brass female barbed fitting I have just had a failure of the brass nut on a Zurn pipe fitting. I will join the class action suit. This whole problem was avoidable. There is nothing wrong with the plastic. It is just that Zurn have chosen to make the fitting out of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks