Search results

1. J

Electric Out on One Side of House ????

Ah, okay, got it. Thanks for all the tips, I really appreciate it guys. Have a great holiday.
  2. J

Coal/Pellet Burning Stoves versus Propane Heat

Thanks for that helpful information regarding the ash and fuel efficiency. I have a decent-sized shed for storage, shouldn't be a problem. How often I have to dispose and refuel is a big issue, definitely. The pellet sounds better overall from what I'm hearing. The furnace sales person I...
  3. J

Coal/Pellet Burning Stoves versus Propane Heat

I'm not sure this topic is within the scope of the thread specs, excuse me if so. My situation is I have a 3-bedroom mobile home - 1100 square, that came with the original propane furnace. It works fine, no problems. I got whacked with the first propane bill for the gas remaining in the...
  4. J

The GFI outlet is used for the microwave. The only two outlets close enough to be reached by the fridge plug are on the same circuit. Um..."load side of the GFI?" :confused: Do you recommend putting the fridge outlet on a single circuit?
  5. J

Hello sparky---Actually, it's just a section of the across the kitchen through the dining room. All other receptacles work. Where might I locate the GFI receptacle?? Thanks. EDIT: I LOCATED THE GFI, PUSHED THE BUTTON, EVERYTHING IS BACK UP AND RUNNING! Thanks sparky for bringing that to my...
  6. J

When it rains it pours...now the circuit that my refrigerator is connected to went out. I had a large Foreman grill and coffee pot on the same circuit going at the same time. I went to the breaker box figuring that the surge turned off the switch, but not the case. I went outside to check...
  7. J

Whirlpool Water Heaters

Are you sure this is the case because I just bought a home and had to replace a two-year old Whirlppol hot water heater and I called the number on the heater and the call taker registered it and gave me a code number to take with me to Lowes for a refund or store credit. The call taker asked for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks