Search results

1. S

Best laser level

the best laser level I have a robo laser level it is self leveling has a plumb up & down, left & rigth, and stright ahead dots. It is the best tool for most jobs. I got it on **** for 60.00 dollars . The self leveling is much better, you dont have to waste time setting it up. It depends what...
  2. S

How far can a main vent pipe run horizontally

Thanks for the help :) This is really a great site. The best i have seen. You have some great answers for alot of problems. Thanks again.
  3. S

What do you need to know? This is a bathroom I made by dugging out a crawl space. Its in a corner of the basement I have the vent pipe up through the bathroom floor but because the house is finished upstair I am trying to find a wall that I can make enough room to get the main vent pipe...
  4. S

I have put in a downstairs bathroom. It is a remodel job in my house. I haven't done much of this kind of work. I have a problem trying to get the main vent up and out. If I could run it horizontally for 20 feet then up I could make it work. Any ideas?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks