Search results

1. T

Looking for a certain kind of caulk.

Same thing happened to me. Used DAP kwik seal on new bathroom about 3-4 weeks ago. I had an area that was sligthly thicker than normal between tub and showerwall, maybe 3/8 of an inch. Now, it is falling apart, the caulk looks like it is un-drying if that is even possible. I am going to replace...
  2. T

Move Toilet Flange

I already ripped out the entire floor (room was completely gutted). I sistered beams to the existing beams, put down 3/4 plywood, durarock, then tile. Unfortunately, I didn't realize the new sink would be too crowded until after the fact, hindsight is 20/20 they say. So the subfloor is fine...
  3. T

Move Toilet Flange

Thats the problem, its a 50 year old house. Entire bathroom is 5x7 and the sink, toilet and tub are all on the same wall. Therefore, not much room to work with, certainly not 30 inches each. But that aside, do you think this is something I could tackle? I am by no means an expert but pretty...
  4. T

Move Toilet Flange

I am in the last two weeks of remodeling bathroom. Went to put in toilet and sink and they are way too close to each other (practically overlapping). We tried to find a pedestal sink that fits the space (22 width or less) and can't find anything we like. Another solution would be to move the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks