Search results

1. A

Honeywell Zone Valve Replacement

Honeywell V8043 E 1012 motorized valve. One of the features listed on the box is " Removable powerhead". I hope this helps. Alex44.
  2. A

Honeywell Zone Valve Replacement

I replaced 2 zone valve by changing the powerheads only. No need to drain the pipes. I got the same model#, removed few screws holding the power head, in goes the new one, simple job.
  3. A

bredfod -white defender problem

bredford white defender problem The treaded pipe wich is part of the water heater is corroded. There are two short steel or iron pipes on the top of the water heater the one in question is on the right side where the cold water enters. I can not see or feel any water present. Whenn I cleaned...
  4. A

bredfod -white defender problem

Hello, Two years ago I installed a Bredford-White Defender 48 gallon water heater in my residental house (nat. gas). The water heater itself was working perfectly but I saw a coming problem. The water heater ,cold water inlett pipe (The short treaded pipe sticking out from the top of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks