Search results

1. shawnharper

"retainers" for breakers?

Hope you guys can help me here, as the "pros" at the electrical distributor shop were stumped. At my final a couple weeks back, the inspector was darn fair. He found a few things to fix, and this is the last one... I have two "main" panels for the house, both of about the same size. One...
  2. shawnharper

Starting to replace the water main...

A thread I started earlier in the week has convinced me that I'm better off just replacing the water main (https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17015). I'm now here to get any lessons learned, as I plan to start tomorrow morning. My background. General DIYer, who's helped out in...
  3. shawnharper

Replacing the water main? Do I really have to?

Hi there! As part of our whole house remodel... Since we're adding x number of additional fixtures as part of the project, the inspector, looking at some table he didn't want to show me, said that we need to replace our water main to provide increased capacity. Here's the kicker. He wants...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks