Search results

1. U

What are the best undersink shutoff valves

Can you recommend a brand, model # etc? thanks
  2. U

bi-metalic corosion

?-on the plumbing manafold, out side the house, after the PRV, on the stub out where the Pressure valve should have been installed, is a plug, all rusted out. I believe the plumber simply installed a steel plug, rather than a brass one and now it has corroded the stub out and coroding the...
  3. U

What are the best undersink shutoff valves

I hate the shut-off valves typically installed, and want to have mine replaced. Are there any that are similar to a house main shut off? 1/4 turn, never leak? Suggestions?
  4. U

PRV / PR valve questions

Thanks, great knowledge, and a few more questions Thanks to all who provide me some guidance on this. ?-on the plumbing manafold, out side the house, after the PRV, on the stub out where the Pressure valve should have been installed, is a plug, all rusted out. I believe the plumber simply...
  5. U

PRV / PR valve questions

1. Do PRV's installed on the outside of homes typically go bad w/in 10 yrs? 2. Is it code to install a pressure relief valve after the PRV on the outside of homes in Southern California? 3. @ what pressure does a factory installed TP valve open on a water heater? 4. @ what pressure would a PR...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks