Search results

1. ejodie

TOTO Cotton vs. Colonial White

I've heard many different opinions on this, so, I guess I need a few more.... :) We've just ordered an American Standard pedestal sink and shower pan in White - and ordered the Toto Clayton toilet in Cotton - Of course, its a non-changeable and non-refundable order.....and I just realized...
  2. ejodie

FINALLY MADE A DECISION - now color issues......

Well, we finally decided on the Clayton to match the American Standard Town Square fixtures that we are going to be using (shower pan and sink). Does anyone know if the colors will match? I am hoping that the White from American Standard will match the Cotton :) from Toto? Anyone know...
  3. ejodie

Toto Clayton vs. Drake

Toto Clayton Whats the actual difference? besides the looks. Is one much better than the other? :D Thanks.
  4. ejodie

Promenade, Drake or Kohler Memoirs??

Trying to decide between style, Toto Promenade and the Drake. If we were to go with the Promendade, then we would also have to consider the Kohler Memoirs (one piece) because that would match the sink we are using. We're have a tough time with the choice - Anyone choose to rate the 3 toilets...
  5. ejodie

????? vs. Ultramax

Help. During our masterbath remodel we installed the Ultramax and love it, except for having to use the brush at times after flushing to clean up the entire bowl. NEVER CLOGGED. Love the flushing. Now its time for the guest bath - not sure if we should go for the Ultramax or try something...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks