Search results

1. DanMerk

Is there a 25" toilet bowl?

Ruth, thanks for the hijak. :p So can anyone tell me if there is a 25" front to back dimension toilet available and if so, any where I can purchase something like this? Thanks. Dan
  2. DanMerk

Is there a 25" toilet bowl?

Just a quick question. Does anyone know if a company makes a toilet bowl that has a 12" rough in measurement with a 25" measurement from the wall to the front? I am only seeing 27" as the smallest and thought I saw one that was 25". thanks! Dan
  3. DanMerk

Plumbing drawing for 1/2 bath

Hold on a second. I think I may have confused all of you. Sorry. I can not get to the attic for this application because I can not; not because I won't. There is no run for me at all, unless I vent out the side of the house and make my way up the outside wall and back into the attic and then...
  4. DanMerk

Plumbing drawing for 1/2 bath

Can someone take a look at the attached drawing and tell me if I am a hack on this? I have no stack on that side of the house and I was reading our code here and we can vent using a AAV as long as its accessible and above 6" of the highest drain. I want to add this 1/2 bath to an area near our...
  5. DanMerk

1/2 bath sink and toilet question

I was thinking the same. So As a suggestion, I could invest in a floor mount tub supply for both and retro fit the flex lines I would normally use to the sink. Alternate install would be to run copper up my wall, but again, both walls are 2" deep. Is this not allowed? Otherwise I would do that.
  6. DanMerk

1/2 bath sink and toilet question

Can I run my supply lines for the sink up through the floor? Its for a corner sink and the 2 walls are only 2" deep. We thought running the hot and cold from the basement up to the sink and adding some custom coverings for the copper may be the way to go. Also, can I put a T on that line in...
  7. DanMerk

Clay Soil Pipe for an upstairs toilet

Sorry about that. I did not mean to minimize your trade at all. I am a designer and I see hundreds of people with bad business cards, and work forms that they "designed" themselves. People design their own stuff because they think we charge way too much. My rates are 1/2 a plumber's hourly rate...
  8. DanMerk

UPDATE #2: Man you guys are good. Well I found yet another crack on the other side of that wye. So now I have a pipe coming from the city to a wye that is connected to a trap that I removed and the other is heading towards my kitchen. No other plumbing is on that side of the house. The stack...
  9. DanMerk

Update: My buddy came over. He is not a plumber but has installed these applications in this area by way of his union plumber brother. He looked at this and decided to break the trap out and remove that small pipe on the left. We had a broken bell on the hub so its not going to work unless we...
  10. DanMerk

Welcome me. New to the forums. I am a homeowner and I have more than average experience with plumbing. I am not a pro, but I love to cut copper and use fire. heh. I have a question. Can someone give me some advice on cutting a soil pipe I dug up in my basement yesterday? I found an area in my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks