Search results

1. K

Advice on replacing bathrub/tile with fiberglass

one down, one 1/2 done as an update, we did pull the tile out and insert a 5 piece wrap-around. The second bath has the tile out but the wrap around is not in yet. In the meantime, I ended up having to move some water and drain pipes for the vanity. oh the joy of remodeling. The second bath...
  2. K

thanks so much I didn't even consider getting it into the bathroom. Guess these are meant to be installed before the walls it sounds like. thanks again.
  3. K

My wife and I have decided to remodel the bathroom by putting in new flooring and vanity. What we have not decided on is if we should replace the bathtub and existing tile with a fiberglass enclosure. I'd like a few thougths on things to consider in doing so ie pro/con etc. The main...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks