Search results

1. bigelow

Low elongated toilet needed

Inspector? I am not worried about an inspector....the beauty of an Unorganized Township!
  2. bigelow

Low elongated toilet needed

I am in need of a toilet I can install in a bathroom that has limited head room because of the roofline. Need something low to the floor but has the waste exit back far enough to clear a floor joist below. Any suggestions on a lower than standard elongated toilet? Thanks
  3. bigelow

How to fix bad solder joints?

I was looking at the Oateys No. 95 Tinning flux last night. I have been using Oateys No. 5. It appears the No. 95 contains flux and solder mixed? I was at Home Cheapo and of course nobody really new what the difference was between the two, except that they were different. Thanks.
  4. bigelow

Thanks Terry. Like I said I am not experienced, therefore I was not very disciplined in all the aspects. I skimped on flux in some spots. The even heat was another problem. All these little details have bitten me in the butt. The only thing I know I did well every time was clean the...
  5. bigelow

I have just spent a weekend running copper lines for a small house. First time soldering. I tested the cold line only, it resulted in a monsoon in the basement. Had several large leaks. I have fixed about half of them. My dilemma is this. I ran the hot and cold lines at the same time...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks