Search results

1. akakizzy

refinshing a tub

Hi everyone! We will be remodeling our bathroom very soon and are debating about if we should refinish our tub or replace it. Not sure how old it is, but has several rust stains on it and I've tried every chemical known to man to clean it and it still lookes dingy. Also, if we should decide to...
  2. akakizzy

Bathtub mixing valve?

LOL Well thanks to all of you for all your help. Makes things much easier on me. :D
  3. akakizzy

Bathtub mixing valve?

Thanks! I didn't want to pull on it too much just incase I broke it! lol We now have HOT water! Who ever installed the valve set it to the coldest position. That explains the lukewarm water. :D
  4. akakizzy

Bathtub mixing valve?

I think I may have found the answer. Something about the safe guard water temp needs to be adjusted, it's set too low. My only problem now is I have no clue how to remove the top valve to adjust the temp. :eek:
  5. akakizzy

Bathtub mixing valve?

forgot the pic
  6. akakizzy

Bathtub mixing valve?

Hi everyone, my bath tub has Delta valve installed. I'm the first to admit that I have no clue when it comes to plumbing or the terms so please bare with me. The valve is pictured below. This valve has two levers on it, both indicating hot and cold. The one time I could get hot water out of this...
  7. akakizzy

Help! MANY plumbing problems

All better now! The plumbers got here around 4 pm today and snaked out the drain pipe in my backyward. Now I can finally wash some laundry!
  8. akakizzy

Hi everyone, thanks for your help. I did not make it to the store today and buy any drano. This is because first thing this morning I called my home warranty company and the plumber will be here at 4 pm. Atleast I'll be able to wash some clothes later today! lol
  9. akakizzy

Which drain though? I thought of that, but which drain? I might go buy some drano and just pour it down all the drains to see if it helps. Also, I was reading online that this might also because from my sewer line being blocked? I know we don't have a septic tank and are connected to the city...
  10. akakizzy

Hi everyone, I'm new to the board, my name is Elizabeth and my husband and I just bought our first house. My husband is active duty Air Force and deployed the day after we closed so I have been left to deal with any issues, lol. Ok, heres my problem. When my washer drains, it backs up into both...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks