Search results

1. D

water level in toilet bowl

water in the Toto bowl Hello again. I thought I would update you all on the slowly draining water from the toilet bowl of my new Toto toilet. First of all I thank everyone on this list for their suggestions to my problem. It gave us a starting point. I must give the store from where I purchased...
  2. D

Thanks for the info. Sounds like a good test to determine if I have a defective product. But I hate to swap them off the new tile flooring just installed! The company that I purchased them from will send someone out at their own expense,"a professional technician" to examine the product. If...
  3. D

still not fixed/water in Toto toilet bowl disappears We've had the plumber out to install the sink traps since my last message. The water in the bowl, not the tank, of the new Toto toilet slowly disappears from the proper level after 10 minutes or so. The plumber has no idea what the problem is...
  4. D

That was my very next thing to do. Old reliable duct tape wrapped several times over the drain pipe end. Sinks should be in on Wednesday with the countertops. Thanks for everyone's reply. Isn't it great we have the internet and all the excellent help out there in cyberspace! DaleTex
  5. D

Aye, I just caught a whiff of an odor, and I just thought, we don't have the vanity sinks and traps installed in the bathrooms as of yet. I suppose once they are installed this may cure the problem. Duh. DaleTex
  6. D

Would that problem indicate a stopped up vent stack to the roof or an air leak of some type at a lower level in the pipe? DaleTex
  7. D

I just had two Drake Toto toilets installed this afternoon with a whole house remodeling project. One toilet operates as you think it would. The other toilet located on the other side of the house, the flush fills the bowl to the correct level as it's supposed to do and shuts off. About 20...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks