Search results

1. parry

Your opinions

All have given the advice which will be better to use from their perspective. Now you have to think that which will suits to you and your budget. Thanks
  2. parry

Kitchen Cabinets

Remodeling kitchen is a very sensitive issue because it helps to increase the status of the owner. Beautiful kitchen attracts everyone especially females. While renovating kitchen many aspects have to be keep in mind like the accessories neither to be of cheap brand or to expensive. It should...
  3. parry

what to set first - floor stone or wall tile??

I think fitting wall tiles will be much better since many times what happens is tiles doesn’t fitted as you would have liked so it gives you a chance for renovate it again. But suppose floor stone has been fitted first then tiles can cause damages to the floor stone. So if would if in the same...
  4. parry

problem with water hammer......

you can replace the old valve with a plastic valve. The valve in the pipeline that fills the cistern (or water storage tank) should be a Ball Check Valve. The purpose of a ball check valve is to stop the reverse flow of water; so the water doesn't flow backward to the source. Do not use a swing...
  5. parry

Pressure problem

Hello, Try this, 1) Request a check by your water supplier. They may discover that a supply valve is partially closed. 2) Try to find the restriction by determining which fixtures suffer from low pressure and which don't. 3) If the problem seems to be at a single faucet or shower head, check...
  6. parry

tankless hot water problem

Thankless water heater make it take longer for you to get your hot water, since they don't start heating the water until you turn on the faucet. This problem can be solved by using a specialized pump, which in combination with the tankless unit can get your hot water to you at less than half...
  7. parry

Sweating copper pipe problem

Use acetylene. Heat the joint evenly. Biggest mistake people do is heating the solder and trying to force it into the joint. Heat the joint and the solder will slide right on in.
  8. parry

S-trap Converted In To A P-trap

Replacing the p-trap will solve the problem. A sink's p-trap is there to seal off the pipe with water to keep sewer gas that bypasses the vent from rising into your bathroom. Replacing your old p-trap should only take about 15-20 minutes for beginners, and the total cost for materials should be...
  9. parry

kitchen faucet

Turn the handle clock wise and grease properly. Be careful not to lose the parts. Then, screw it back on. Or call the plumber that should be qualified. You should have checked after installing facet. Let me know if that helped? http://tonawandaplumbers.com/
  10. parry

Best CD burning software

I use nero. I'm very familiar with it and it's best for me. though i can burn cd simply without any software but writer should be there.
  11. parry

Kaspersky Anti Virus

I installed kaspersky in my pc but system got too slow so i removed that. my pc not supporting to avg7.5 showing 1 error, i tried much as well and avg is my favorite so what do i do?
  12. parry

No Pressure

Check hole pipe line with full of pressure from main. there pipe could block some where.
  13. parry

How can you increase the Water Pressure ?

One way to over come this is to install a pressure tank and check valve. The tank will give you the flow and the check valve will keep the flow going only into the tank or house. The in-coming flow will feed your tank and house as the water is used, so the tank should last for a long time before...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks