Search results

1. barkwaffle

Help! Deep well pump pressure - again?

Galvanized almost certainly The pipes coming through the well seal are definitely galvanized - I can't imagine they would have changed over to poly below the seal. You're saying jet certainly shot if galvanized because of corrosion I assume? Well is minimum 35 years old and probably much older...
  2. barkwaffle

Jet assembly in well Thanks - - The only way I could check the jet assembly I assume would be to completely pull the pipe? Well is inside in enclosed "pump" room with an eight foot ceiling of course, and probably galvanized pipe (at least 35 years old). I would have to pull pipe and cut as I...
  3. barkwaffle

Please help! Without water for ten days now.... Previous thread below, but similar to GoofyMonkey's also. Had to replace previous 1hp waterAce deep well jet pump with new one (exact same pump). Been fighting with it for a week now. Well pipe 4" - two pipes into well seal. Both pipes are...
  4. barkwaffle

Can't prime deep well jet pump

Anyone with some quick suggestions to try? Can anyone give me a check list of quick suggestions to try? Thanks for the help......
  5. barkwaffle

previous pump Previous pump was the same unit and lasted seven years without problems - - not that there is much to shout about from that, but it must be able to handle the load.... I guess I will de-install and pour more water down the lines again and try yet again unless someone has any...
  6. barkwaffle

Water into piping? Is it possible that the air in the well piping can’t escape when trying to pour water in, and is preventing the water from filling the lines? Do you need to add water under pressure, or open an additional fitting to allow the air to escape? I hate to drag a professional...
  7. barkwaffle

regulator Correct - - - black item “H†is the regulator - - pressure gauge itself just screws into the side of the regulator. Thanks!
  8. barkwaffle

diagram The pressure regulator screws into the 1†hole – you are supposed to fill the pump and well piping through that hole first, then screw in the regulator. I would love to have dealt with anyone other than Lowes but only one supply house open through the entire weekend and quoted $...
  9. barkwaffle

old pump Thanksgiving morning - had no choice but to replace with another WaterAce as everyone else off for entire four day weekend. Old Water Ace lasted seven years, not real good. 1" opening is right on top of impeller housing, clearly marked in manual as where they want you to add water...
  10. barkwaffle

200 ft. well Regulator hole is 1" opening (not 1/4" gauge opening).... well is 200 ft. supposedly.... two pipes coming out of pump into well ..... is there another way to force water into it? thx
  11. barkwaffle

Help! Newbie so be kind? My well pump fried itself last week. Replacing with exact same pump - Water Ace 1 hp RC10 from Lowes - - located 8" from well head, galvanized displacement tank affixed above it on the wall (which completely emptied during pump replcament). Everything hooked up but pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks