Search results

1. Snowman

How to be neat with Silicone Caulk?

Hi, I have tried for years to develop a "technique" for applying silicone caulk. That stuff drives me crazy :( . No matter how hard I try, I can not smooth it out like the latex/silicone stuff. Plus it is the messiest stuff to try and get off of ANYTHING. I know it is an excellent caulk...
  2. Snowman

How NOT to remove your old kitchen sink

I did read and search and ask several people before I took on the project of replacing my 18 year old kitchen sink and faucet. Even did a search here on Terry's forum and read all I could about everything to be cautious about. I wanted and hoped that I had covered every possible problem that...
  3. Snowman

Stump the EXPERTS..........

Well, I doubt that, however, I've got another question. When I started installing my new Dalton last week, I thought something was missing. I noticed the small "spout" at the side of the blue "valve" and I thought, "Oh no, they left the small tube and "clamp" to hold it onto what I think is...
  4. Snowman

What is the purpose of caulk around toilet??

Is it done just to "look nice"?? Other than that, is it important/necessary to run a bead of caulk around the front of a newley installed toilet?? Thanks, Tom :confused:
  5. Snowman

American Standard Champion vs. Toto Drake

American Standard Champion vs. Toto Dalton Talk about a coincidence. If you have been reading here lately, you know I just installed a Toto Dalton and everything is good. To my surprise, I just found out that on the very same day, my sister-in-law in Tennessee had an American Standard...
  6. Snowman

Everything went 100% EXCELLENT !!

Hi, Newbie here but I've been lurking for over a year now. Since I'm over the 60 year mark, I've always wanted a higher elongated bowl toilet. So, I found the source, and yesterday I went down and bought the Dalton. I had lots of fun installing it myself. I'm a retired math...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks