Search results

1. C

AS Cadet3 flapper

Got it. I just got back from Home Depot where I made such an ass of myself they agreed to simply swap out my tanks for new ones with the new valve and let AS deal with it. If there is so much as one teeny tiny leak in these or they don't work right it will be worth my time in $ to get the...
  2. C

AS Cadet3 flapper

Do you need a conversion for the "Champion" Flushtower that changes it to the new flapper system? Or a replacement for the "Cadet 3" Flapper? I would suggest calling American Standard and have them send out the right setup for your toilets. From what I understand, I don't need a conversion...
  3. C

AS Cadet3 flapper

Is Locke plumbing the only place I can get this new valve? Where are they sourcing these valves and is there anyone local (Seattle area) who might have these in stock......perhaps Love's in Bellevue? I am SOL right now with 2 toilets out of commission. Is there anywhere I can simply walk in and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks