Search results

1. BGTF

Fayette/Berry Alabama Plumber Needed

My apologies Seems that some professionals, here, have been offended. That certainly was not my intension. This site advertises that it is offering advice to DIYers. As such, I thought it particularly appropriate to look for a plumber, here, that would be willing to work with a DIYer. As...
  2. BGTF

Fayette/Berry Alabama Plumber Needed

I need a plumber to help me with a diy self-build near Fayette and Berry, Alabama. I am building a small cottage and need: 1) the stub-ups set for the black and grey water, 2) connection to the septic tank after the slab is poured and 3) generally keeping me headed in the right direction...
  3. BGTF

City Service Pipe Diameter Chart

Thank you... I walked the line today with a rolling tape... It's 325 feet plus some to get into the house... I have edited my original posting to reflect this... Now I have more to figure out... Using the suggested calculator, I end up with a 3.9 psi loss... assuming Cl 160 psi (same as black...
  4. BGTF

Thanks Jimbo.... Did you look on the chart to determine 1-1/4"s would be the appropriate size? Do you know where I can find the chart on the internet? Also, you are correct on ABS... I meant black plastic pipe... I think it is PEP... I have read that the connections may become loose...
  5. BGTF

I need to spec the pipe from the meter to the cottage/house. The connection coming off the meter is 3/4". I will have to measure the exact distance from the meter to the house, but its around 350'. Cottage is only 410 total sq. ft. Full kitchen and laundry, 3/4 bath. Two outside faucets...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks