Search results

1. hotzorro

Compressor CFM - HELP!

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I'm going to order the Porter Cable 3151 compressor. It will work fine for my power tools and I think it will work well on the sprinkler system. It has a 4.5gal tank and has 7.8CFM@40psi This is the highest CFM that I can find at a reasonable price and...
  2. hotzorro

Compressor CFM - HELP!

Gee. Thanks so much for the insightful comment. Did I say I was a pro? If I were a pro, would I be asking a question here? I have to buy a decent size compressor for other reasons and would like it to handle the winterization of my sprinkler system if possible. That's a reasonable thought...
  3. hotzorro

Compressor CFM - HELP!

Hello...I would like to blow the lines of my sprinkler system myself. The local irrigation company is charging $110 (includes opening the system as well). I need to buy an air compressor anyway but want to make sure I purchase one that can also handle the irrigation system. I've read low PSI...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks