Search results

1. Mystor

Large hard stools (spinal cord injury) (parkinson's) current toilet clogs.

Thanks for all the information You are right, Spinal Cord injury is not a laughing matter:(. It has had a huge impact on our family and to top things off, who would have known something like bowel movements was also going to be a problem in our day-to-day life. My many thanks for the good...
  2. Mystor

Great information Thanks all. I looked at the 270 but did not see anything in the specs. Which toilet are you looking at Terry? Do you think I could get away with the Drake or should I also be looking at some type of power assisted flushing system. If you could name models I should look at that...
  3. Mystor

Update Patient gets around and no bedpan is required. Changing diet is not the issue here. Sluggish bowel movements are a fact of life with this type of injury. I was hoping to find a toilet that is powerful enough to do the job.
  4. Mystor

I have a family member with a spinal cord injury. The result has been large, hard, stools that clog the toilet. Can you recommend a toilet that will remove waste in one flush and not clog? Thanks!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks