Search results

1. B

Eco Drake installation question

Thanks Terry, I'll do some more investigating. Many thanks for the advice and recommendations that led me to purchase thesed toilets. They are really great. Brian
  2. B

Thanks Terry, I did use a double wax ring. My flange is level with the floor in part part but dips down a bit below the floor surface. I guess this means the flange isn't perfectly level. By the way, if I use too much wax, is there a danger when you push down the toilet that some of the wax...
  3. B

To the best of my ability, I've ruled out the other toilets. There is one that is just above it on the second floor, but I would think I'd smell gas in that bathroom if it were leaking. I'll check the floor below of the toilet giving me trouble and see if I can detect a leak. It's just...
  4. B

Hi, Based on my research and reviews I've seen here, I purchased three Eco Drakes to replace my older 3.5 gallon toilets. While I was skeptical, the salesman talked me into them as a real necessity (I live in the drought- stricken Atlanta area). They work beyond my expectations. Anyway, one...
  5. B

Toto Drake installation question

Toto Drake installation Jim and Gary, many thanks for the advice. Brian
  6. B

Toto Drake installation question

Hello, I've been lurking here for some time reading all the great advice about Toto toilets. Based on what I have read here, I purchased the Eco-max version of the Drake model. My installation question concerns the wax ring and whether it is necessary to get a ring that includes the funnel (I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks