Search results

1. N

Toto CST754SF 12" Rough-in

Update Terry, thank you for your knowledgeable advice. The flapper is most likely the source of the tank water level drop. Alignment of the flapper may also be a problem, but this may not be adjustable. Since the Install is less than 45 days old, the flapper should not have to be replaced at...
  2. N

More problems with Toto CST754SF Thank you, Bowel Breaker for your fill valve cleaning suggestion. A. Snapped off blue cover. B. Removed float. C. 1/8th counter clockwise twist,easy,right. Wrong, D. Could not lift out the center tube. Tried to do this twice, gave up, because the tube felt as if...
  3. N

Toto CST754SF Installed-Problem with Fill valve? Thank you spokaneman and jch for your information! The advice from each of you helped convince me to proceed. The bolt flange holes on the Toto Dartmouth are about 10 and one quarter inches from the rear of the Toto Dartmouth base. The...
  4. N

First, This forum is great! The posts are informative and entertaining. Now , my question?The distance from the wall behind the existing toilet to the flange bolts is exactly 12 inches, however, the distance from the base board to the flange bolts is 10 and three quarter inches. Will this model...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks