Search results

1. D

HELP!!!!Overload Keeps Tripping on Submersible Pump

Good news...the well co. is coming by on Thursday to replace the pump and the pumptec controller under the warranty. Even though the manual they gave me states a 1 year manufacturer warranty, they told me I have a 3 year with them. I'll just need to pay the $90 service call to have them...
  2. D

Latest Update: Direct wired the sub. pump to the line feeds and I'm getting a reading of 245v which seems to be within range. My guess is the pump has something stuck in the impellers or it has a bad start capacitor. Either way, it's looking like I'm going to have to pull the pump...
  3. D

Hi All, I'll try to make this as short and descriptive as I can. Our sub. pump stopped pumping to the storage tank a few days ago and I'm trying to troubleshoot the problem before the tank runs out of water and I have to have some hauled in. My thoughts are the pump is jammed or it has a...
  4. D

Newbie to the World of Wells and Pumps with ???

Bob, PumpSaver 231 Insider is the name of the lighted control device inside the Pumptec or other manufacturers control box. I do have a small amp gauge. Dwayne
  5. D

Thanks Bob, After looking at the troubleshooting section, I may have either a faulty control box or be in the early stages of developing a dry well condition. I hope it's the box. I have a PumpSaver 231 device in the box and the green "run" light is flashing, no water is being pumped, and...
  6. D

Still trying to get this going before my mother-in-law arrives. I'll have to listen to this story for all eternity. Latest findings. At the pump-saver control box, when the system powers on, the voltage from the capacitor starts at about 550-600 volts and the submersible pump starts to fill...
  7. D

HELP----Follow-Up with ??? Happy Thanksgiving all! Thanks for the great advice and info. That helps a ton. I think I may have traced the problem down to one of the two switches at the top of the well head. Still not ruling out the submersible pump. One switch says pump saver model#...
  8. D

Hi All, Sorry for the long message, but I want to give you a full picture of our situation as I'm trying really hard to understand all of this new stuff and stay in good graces with my family. Not always easy to do. My wife and I bought our first house a few months ago and one of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks