Search results

1. N

Basement toilet floods whenever main floor toilet is flushed

As long as it doesn't have to be changed right now, I can make sure all my other bills are paid, and now that the bulk of the tests for my Anatomy and physiology class are over, I can start picking up more overtime at work, plus with working Thanksgiving, I can really pick up some extra cash in...
  2. N

plumber just left. Ended up costing $290. Yea, I just had a 1/4 snake. He ended up pulling out some elastic, but that was it. Everything runs again though. Now enter in my own made problem. I removed the toilet and reinstalled it (saved $90 that way) and when I was tightening down the bolts...
  3. N

well, I haven't really tried much after my first post. I don't really have any experience, and although like you said, your post was blunt, it also was very clear on the message. I'm done messing around now, and will wait until the plumber gets here in the morning.
  4. N

I removed the toilet and snaked it already, but the snake I'm using is only 25ft, and I don't know how far I was able to get it
  5. N

I recently bought a house about 3 weeks ago. I noticed that occasionally the basement toilet would gurgle, but didn't pay much attention to it. I had a housewarming party the other day and the basement toilet flooded over. We put a sign up saying out of order, and continued to use the toilet on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks