Search results

1. Motlot77

problem with new porcher bathroom faucet

hi, i installed a new single stem porcher faucet in my bathroom and something is wrong. it's not getting one drop of water. i have a link for the pdf on how to install and the exploded view of the parts list. i guess since you can't post links here pm me and i'll send it over. i took off...
  2. Motlot77

What type of wrench to use

what type of wrench do you all use when you don't want to screw up the finish of the nut or faucet head you're trying to unscrew? some finishes come off really easily when using pliers or various wrenches due to the tools teeth. what other type of tool can i use?
  3. Motlot77

Uh oh, please help - changed water heater and 1/2 pressure

I switched out an old water heater (15 yrs old prolly) and installed a new one, same size - 50 gallon. when I was sweating the new water feed in place i used a couple small pieces of paper towel to block the water flow...DUMB!!! i know, I know. well it didn't work so then I got some bread and...
  4. Motlot77

broke off galvanized pipe under slab..need help

hey all, have a few questions about a repair i just did. i broke off a cold water line to my master shower. it broke under the slab. so i jack hammered up part of the slab, re-threaded the pipe, and now have a cap on it. i have a few questions: 1. i want to use a dielectric union...
  5. Motlot77

wanting to do install work

hey all, this is my first post on this board as i was just referred over here from handymanwire.com. i've been doing plumbing work in my spare time for a couple years now. nothing too major--faucet changes, sinks, toilets, shower pans/drains, branched off plumbing to make a new bathroom...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks