Search results

1. P

installing registers in duct

Hey fella's. I'm finishing my basement and am up to installin drywall, and where i boxed out the duct work over head, I have decided to install 2 supply and one return register, not for heat, but air(I have a heat pump). Anyway, I would have no issues if it was metal duct, but its rectangular...
  2. P

update on panel install

Well from yesterdays' thread I figured I should go look at my buddys' deal instead of guessin, so i have some questions for you guys, since I'm not real up to date on residential codes(since college in 98). I work at Hershey as an electrician mainly industrial, plc's, instrumentation that sort...
  3. P

installing a sub panel

A friend of mine is finishing his basement, and when the new house was built a year ago, he had a pre-wire for a sub panel down there. Anyway his main panel has 2, 50A breakers, and the wire is bugged off in the basement in a JB. i did not check the wire yet to make sure its #6 or #4 yet, but...
  4. P

Plastic boxes?

HI All! I am almost complete on installing my electrical circuits for the basement. Anyway, I used the plastic boxes. I am used to metal boxes more, but the plastic was so cheap I went with them. Anyway, they have a plastic opening that I thought you just punch out the one side so it would...
  5. P

help with new wire basement

hi. New here, nice site. I am finishing a basement and am about to do the electrical. I have 2 separate rooms. One room is 21'.6"X14.4", the other is a theatre room and is 21'.6"X 15'. The bar room I have layed out for 10 20A recepts and will be on 1 20 amp breaker. Then I have the theatre...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks