Search results

1. B

New Washing Machine

Thanks Sam. So if I buy a longer drain hose, loop it above the machine and still use the floor drain, all should be good if I read you correct. Same principle as a dish washer.
  2. B

New Washing Machine

I an installing a new front load washing washing and running the drain tube through the second floor instal location and out by normal means. The instructions tell me to instal a syphon break 29 inches from the drain tube. What is a syphon break and why do I want one.
  3. B

Washer and Dryer Location

Good information. Thanks and that would be a huge bummer. I can't even stand a rattle in my car. I could just imagine the temper tantums now.
  4. B

OK, here we go. I have taken out an interior wall from my original bathroom (NLS) that joins onto a bedroom and created a 140 SQ bathroom. My house is a bungalo and I have plenty of access in the basement under this room to access the essentials. The vent stack and associated plumbing and...
  5. B

I am doing a bathroom renovation and moving my washer and dryer set to the second floor where the tub used to be. I know it makes sense to leave the old tub drain as a floor drian (just incase) but are there rules that require a ledge or water break to contain the washer and dry from the rest of...
  6. B

Bathroom Remodel

Thanks for all the help. This is an excellent web site for DIY people. This site is now bookmarked for future reference. Thanks again for all the great advise and info.
  7. B

Bathroom Remodel

I am in Ontario Canada. I was told that I can go 10 feet max from the vent as long as I have a straight line with a 4.0" pipe. One bend from the toilet and I am at the septic tank. Thanks for the info.
  8. B

Bathroom Remodel

I am remodelling my bath room and have to relocate all the plumbing. I have 2 questions. Does the sewer vent need to be straight to the roof or can it be on an angle. I need to move the vent over 5 feet from the original location and then join back in the attic. Second question is how far can...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks