Search results

1. Tmylett

Toto Aquia installation

jadnashua "That's way too low for a comfortable installation. Any possibility of raising the flange? Do you have access from below?" Thanks for the reply ... as far as acess below ... no luck it is concrete slab on grade. And yes I have seen Terry's response to the setback issue. Still...
  2. Tmylett

Toto Aquia installation

Hi Terry, I am installing my first Aquia tomorrow. I already have a tight set back (shy of 11 3/4") . But my main question is the existing toilet flange is not fllush with the new tile floor. It is about 3/4" below the finished floor. I know some peolple have used 2 wax rings, one...
  3. Tmylett

Kohler Archer toilet

Any feedback on the new Kohler Archer 2 Piece Toilet ... I am in the middle of a bathroom remodel and the wife likes the look of this new Kohler. Class 5 Flush ... an improvement or not over the recent Kohler line?
  4. Tmylett

Problem Installing Toto Aquia on Closet Flange on Floor

Hi Terry and other commode experts ... I am about to purchase an Aquia for a bathroom remodel and I am glad I found this forum. I have a rough in question. I now have an actual rough in of 11 3/4" from drywall(after adding a 1/2" sheerwall to the behind the toilet). I still have to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks