Search results

1. H

Frost proof faucets

Problem solved. Even though this was a new out of the box faucet,it was defective. I brought a new one and just exchanged the stem and the water shut off completely. Thanks for all the advice. HOWARD
  2. H

Frost proof faucets

1/4 turn frost proof This faucet is a B&K 1/4 turn faucet purchased at Home Depot. Lowes also has an American Valve 1/4 turn around $25. I am going to remove the stem again and see if the O rings might be cracked. I have to do something before hard freeze. Thanks for the replies from all. Will...
  3. H

Frost proof faucets

This is a new 1/4 turn. I removed the stem and did not see anything that was apparent. It did have 2 O rings on it about 1 inch apart. I did not inspect them very close. Howard
  4. H

Frost proof faucets

I have a new frost proof faucet and it continues to run a small stream when shut off. I'm sure of the inner works of a frost free. Any ideas why it won't completely shut off. Howard
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks