Search results

1. Y

how far to turn sink, tub, or toilet shutoff valves to turn on water

Yes, I had shut off valves before and the hot water valve was "frozen" in the open position. No matter how hard I shut it off, water still came out full force. The faucet needed replacing (1 gallon per hour leak!) so I had the plumber replace the valves and the water supply lines. It formerly...
  2. Y

best plumbing advice forum!! Thank you for your replies. I finally got brave and turned off one of the new shutoff valves and then turned it back on and discovered that the straight up and down position is open all the way!! I left it that way.
  3. Y

Hello, I know the answer to this has to be on the forum but after multiple searches, I couldn't dig it up: I recently had a new faucet installed. It's working fine except that the water pressure is ever so slightly lower. I checked the aerators and rinsed them out. Looking under the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks