Search results

1. Toilet Dude

Sewage (ejector) pump problem

Thanks Bob, Is this a regard product at all costs sign? Or do you think you just had a bad pump? Can you tell me what brand of toilet you had put on your pump? Also, would you able to up load a picture of your bathroomor a close up shot of the toilet on the pump? Its will really give me a...
  2. Toilet Dude

Sewage (ejector) pump by Star Water Systems

Terry, I am thinking of finishing my basement and installing a half bath down there using the Sewage (ejector) pump by Star Water Systems, which the toilet sits upon. I just have a few questions. Is there any right or wrong cleaner to use for the sink and toilet bowl that will affect this...
  3. Toilet Dude

toilet requires two flushes

cloged toilet Cj, If the bowl is 9 years old it still may need to be replace; other words its on the old side. It can possibly be a clog in the bowl. I would use a pluger and pluge hard right after eachother. Make sure to flush the toilet so that there is water in this while you are doing...
  4. Toilet Dude

Sewage (ejector) pump problem

Up-Flush Toilet Pump Terry, I am thinking of finishing my basement and installing a half bath down there. I just have a few questions. Is there any right or wrong cleaner to use for the sink and toilet bowl that will affect this product? Has any body installed this before and if you did...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks