Search results

1. H

Things removed from a toilet!

blackberry ...yes out of a commercial building (office tower). Had to pull the toilet to get it out. The woman took it back at dried it out on her desk.....then actually tried to use it. She's an odd one....which sort of explains how it wound up there in the first place. Maybe a phone...
  2. H

TOTO Eco Drake HET Watersense toilet review and comments. EcoDrake

Hi Rob, I agree with Peanut on the price. If you haven't ordered or bought the toilet yet, let me know. I can give you a place in Bolton to call.
  3. H

Opinions on 1PC Caravelle

Hi All, I just ordered Caroma's one piece caravelle and I'm looking for some feedback from others on their likes and dislikes. My one reservation is the water spot size and bowl 'streaking'. I believe the newer models don't have as many problems with streaking; but I'd like to hear for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks