Search results

1. P

Air in hot water line

I checked and it's tied into the cold side.
  2. P

Air in hot water line

do you mean a pressure tank? It's actually right across the isle from the front of the tank, not right next to it. And it's dead center between the hot and cold.
  3. P

Air in hot water line

okay, I did the experiment, and there's no bubbles in the glass, so that's a good thing. I didn't think it would be a well/pump problem.
  4. P

Air in hot water line

We have had leaks in the past that have been fixed. There is no odor from the air. I'll have to give the water in the glass experiment a try. What will that tell me?
  5. P

Air in hot water line

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I have a gas water heater, and the air is only coming out of the hot water taps. It's worse in the mornings, but does happen all day. I am also on a well with a pressure tank . The problems started when we replaced our hot water tank. We went from a 30...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks