Search results

1. T

Water heater connection leak

the pipe coming out of the furnace is 1/4 inch. It comes to a "T" where it meets the cold water supply. There is a fitting which is connecect to the water heater. It is not a saddle valve nor a fixed connection, but a piece of flex-corrugated copper tubing.
  2. T

Water heater connection leak

I recently bought a house which has an oil furnace and a new electric hot water heater. The furnace has been on for about a week and there is a pipe which is connected from the output of the boiler to the cold-side input of the water heater. The connection on the cold water input side of the...
  3. T

Boiler/Water heater question

I recently bought a house which has an oil furnace and a new electric hot watewr heater. The furnace has been on for about a week and there is a pipe which is connected from the output of the boiler to the cold-side input of the water heater. The connection on the cold water input side of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks