Search results

1. J

zero out

I guess I really don't know enough to ask the right question. Should I call a well and septic guy rather than a plumber? The pressure tank was down to 18 and he raised it to (I think) 38. I took the cover off the control switch and it is in the on position but the pump is not turning...
  2. J

zero out

That's what I'm trying to figure out. The well is good. There is water coming out from a spigot that does not go through the pump. I was hoping someone here would know what "zero out" meant. I suppose I will have to wait until tomorrow and call him back. I guess I'm just thankful it...
  3. J

zero out

I just had a plumber recharge my pressure tank, put on a new control switch and replace the galvanized pipes. My well puts out 7 gpm. He said there was a possibility of it zeroing out. I think it has, but I don't understand this and don't know if there is anything I can do right now to get...
  4. J

Loss of water pressure, returns when pump turns on

Thanks for that reply. There is a pressure gage, so I'll check that first.
  5. J

Loss of water pressure, returns when pump turns on

I've read several posts about loss of water pressure, but none of them seem to return quickly like mine. I have a driven point well with a 1/2 hp shallow well pump that has a small balloon-like tank on top of it. I'm not sure how much water the tank holds but it doesn't seem much bigger than a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks