Search results

1. Sharky

I need some looooong dishwasher hoses.

I have to run some hoses from the dishwasher over to the sink, which is two+ cabinets away. What should I use? I can't find any premade ones at the hardware store that are long enough. I think in order to run them at the back of the cabinet and clamp them down out of the way (and around corners)...
  2. Sharky

Trying to fix a major mess in the kitchen.

I am currently remodeling and am trying to fix what was done by the previous homeowner. At this point I'm trying to figure out what my options are. I have a "U" shaped kitchen. It has a sink straight ahead (on the bottom of the U). The range and fridge are on one side and a dishwasher is on the...
  3. Sharky

Plumbing experts, I need your help on two faucets!

Hi everybody. I'm new to this board and am glad I found it! Here is my problem.... I have two showers in my house. One is a combo tub and shower that has the hot, cold, and diverter knobs. The other one is just a shower only so it just has the two knobs. They are probably 25 years old since...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks