Search results

1. M

Looking for hot water heater suggestions

Maybe you shouldn't rule out the tankless heaters. I recently had an indirect Takagi gas water heater installed and we've been happy with it so far. The specks show that I'm supposed to make up the additional cost in a relatively short period of time. It went right on the wall and saved a lot...
  2. M

Loose fitting tail piece into extension pipe

I'm working on a Kitchen Sink with dishwasher attached. This is the set up: the strainer body connects to the tail piece with a metal ring & rubber washer/ring and tightened with thumb screws. Then the 1 1/2" tail pipe slides into a 2" PVC pipe which is connected to the trap. The connection...
  3. M

Favorite House Water Purification System?

What's your Favorite Water Purification System and why? I currently have a Cuno Aqua-Pure double filter system (AP 102) and a Cuno under sink system (AP-DWS1000). I've had both of these installed for a few years so far. The one's that I have seem ok, but I have a relative whom I would like...
  4. M

Extension Pipe Connection

Extension Pipe from Trap to tail piece/pipe Question I hope it's ok to add a question to this thread, I thought it made more sense to tag it on here rather than starting a new one. I'm facing a similar situation for a Kitchen Sink with dishwasher attached. This is the set up: the strainer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks