Search results

1. S

Identifying/Dating an Old Well

Response How interesting...I assumed it would be included. Thanks:)
  2. S

Response I don't know, but I suppose it's possible. Whatever this thing is, it's not on the survey of the property.
  3. S

More info What I can tell you is that the concrete is about 5 ft square and the hole in the middle is exactly 2 ft across. Although the grass makes it difficult to see in the photo, the hole is a perfect circle and I can tell that the hole extends down (like a cylinder with smooth concrete...
  4. S

I need help figuring out if this is an old well, and if it is, what to do about it. How do I tell how old it is, and if it has been properly sealed off? How do I tell if there is still an old pump in it? Was this the base of a windmill or the floor of a well house, or??? The property on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks