Search results

1. U

Milwaukee Thermoflo Furnace Filter? HELP!

whoops! Guess I'll go switch that around now :rolleyes: Any way you could walk me through this or point me towards someplace on the web with a diagram. I really have no clue what I'm looking at/for. Additionally, though can power it off before doing anything, what sort of lube should I use...
  2. U

Awesome. Looks like a 16x20x1 will do the trick. Should both of these filters be placed with the same direction of airflow (air moving up from the blower?) Thanks so much for all your help.
  3. U

I looked up! Found the angle brace you mentioned but there doesn't appear to be much room to angle anything around that pipe. Should the filter cover this whole area? Guess now I've found generally where a filter should go but not really sure how it fits at all. or the size...
  4. U

Thanks again. I think I'm getting somewhere. Here are some pics:
  5. U

I've found the air handler I think.. this is the big blower looking thing, right? I've scanned the housing around it and can't find a filter anywhere. Where would a filter go in relation to the handler? Thanks for you help!!
  6. U

So I recently moved into a house (I'm renting) and it's getting chilly so time to turn on the furnace but I wanted to replace the furnace filter first. Went to the basement to look at the beast and jeez I feel dumb 'cause I can't find the filter anywhere!! It's an OLD Milwaukee Thermoflo...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks