Search results

1. D

kitchen faucet strange problem

do those things ever work? I don't think I ever had one that worked for any long period of time, either the pressure was weak or the hose never seemed long enough. Anyone like those new faucets where the sprayer is part of the faucet and you just pull it off the faucet to use? any better...
  2. D

toilet requires two flushes

Jim, if that were true then why does the flush complete itself when I don't wait for the bowl to fill up all the way, sometimes I am tired of waiting for the tank to fill up all the way and I flush before it has completed it's full fill and it flushes succesfully. If there is a clog and it is...
  3. D

toilet requires two flushes

Hello, my toilet very rarely flushes on the first try. Always on the second consecutive try. At first I thought I had a clog so I called a plumber. He used an auger and seemed to resolve my problem, he had two successfull flushes in a row. Anyway about a week later I started to have the...
  4. D

kitchen faucet strange problem

Hello I am having a strange problem with my kitchen faucet. It is a kohler single handle with the little hand spayer off to the side. When I turn the faucet on there is always a noise that I describe as a boom. It isn't lound as in a sonic boom but it is noticeable. It sounds pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks