Search results

1. S

Tiny bathroom options

I realize it wouldn't pass current code, but my choices are 6" of knee room, or 10" of head room to the lav, with 12.75" inches of shoulder room on the left. This is how it was set up when I bought the house, and currently. Is my drawing not showing up? If not, here's a link to...
  2. S

Tiny bathroom options

Down to two options The Crane is out, as I finally got the specs from them. Turns out it's the same distance from the finished wall as the Rialto. No point in opening a wall if I'm not going to gain space. So now I'm looking at either the corner option or the Rialto. One thought I had was to...
  3. S

Tiny bathroom options

Hello, New to the board. I apologize if this has been covered before. I have searched and did not find anything that addressed my specific situation. The bath in the second floor apartment of my house is unusually small. Built in 1930, appears to have not been remodeled since. The space...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks