Search results

1. IMTONY

kitchen faucet

It may be plumber couldn’t have installed faucet properly. So you should check it again Or reinstall.
  2. IMTONY

Low water pressure

Try this, 1. If the problem is limited to a fixture, try unscrewing any in-line device, such as a faucet aerator or showerhead, by hand or with pliers, and rinsing off or replacing clogged or corroded screens and parts on an in-line device such as a faucet aerator or showerhead. 2. If the...
  3. IMTONY

How can you increase the Water Pressure ?

Often the problem will appear to be a pressure issue when it comes to volume or flow issue. A restriction in a line or just having a long line or under sized line could be the problem. There are many considerations; do you have enough pressure at your mains? Do you have an old furred up pipe...
  4. IMTONY

My First Completed Song

Hey dude, It's was awesome, I like your taste of sound, your voice. I hope your next edition will just come soon. Good work.
  5. IMTONY

food color testing for leaks

U should Better try this one for which you'll need some dye. Some municipal water companies will provide dye capsules or tablets, but food coloring or instant coffee works fine. :cool:
  6. IMTONY

What's my toilet's problem?

I usually face the same problem. May b b'cos the drainage system has blocked. :eek:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks