Search results

1. Grazzy

KOHLER-still leaks

i have a K-3385 Rochelle that was leaking slightly, so i replaced the float ball and cleaned the brass housing. with the water cut off, the level dropped about a half inch over night. what can i do other than replace the ball again to stop this miniscule leak? a photo is in the link below...
  2. Grazzy

food color testing for leaks

i just finished replacing the flappers and seat discs in all 6 of our toilets. i've color tested them for leaks and a few of them have a slight leakage (maybe a few drops, less than an ounce) over a several hour period. a flapper is never actually 100% water tight is it? BTW most are old...
  3. Grazzy

American Standard 2008 Ventaway

the plunger kit (plastic) is $20.84 and seat disc over $5.00 on-line. anyone know of a cheaper alternative? :eek:
  4. Grazzy

American Standard K73 model.

American Standard 8002 model. This thing has a vent system in the tank and it looks like a computer in there. i've got a steady drip from a chain hanging down from a round piece of plastic that runs off the ballcock assembly. Anyone know where you can get parts for this thing or if it's even...
  5. Grazzy

Slight dripping at bottom of bowl

slight dripping at bottom of tank I had a Kohler 1 piece and had to pull the ballcock out. I put it back with a new flex line, only to have a very slight dripping all the time from above the flex line. thinking it was the connection, I filled Teflon paste around the nut and taped the threads...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks