Search results

1. Joe Brok

No air ? flush no fair

You are absolutely right hj You are agreeing with me in the form of an arguement You can't compare the hypothetical to the real world. Every house has more than one fixture. Just because a platypuss exists does't mean you can't define a mammal
  2. Joe Brok

No air ? flush no fair

Wikipedia What is a vent for a toilet and where would it be located? Answer A vent for a toilet allows air to pass through the drainage system so that when you flush one toilet it doesn't suck the water out of all the other toilets in the house. Also, and more importantly without a vent a...
  3. Joe Brok

Quality Craft Alexis High Efficiency Dual Flush Toilet in a Box

Thanks for the link but I don't see any pics of the dual flush valve. I need to know the hight of the flush valve as well as the size of the outlet. If it already has push buttons there's no modification required.It'll bolt right in.
  4. Joe Brok

No air ? flush no fair

I know what you mean about the sqeakers and I couldn't agree more , if you're cheap you deserve what you get, Trouble is that's not allways the case. The government is a good example of not getting your moneys worth. You pay them rediculous amounts of money to manage the economy and...
  5. Joe Brok

No air ? flush no fair

It's a combination
  6. Joe Brok

No air ? flush no fair

If everybody got what they payed for "Big Mike" wouldn't have a show
  7. Joe Brok

No air ? flush no fair

Mike Holmes one level up from a store clerk , ouch
  8. Joe Brok

No air ? flush no fair

My applologies , no disrespect intended I didn't know that you've been around since 1898 ?
  9. Joe Brok

No air ? flush no fair

If that's the case the building code puts plumbers through a lot of trouble for something so insignificant I'm surprised to hear a plumber say ventilation is not significant. If you've ever watched Holmes on Holmes I think you'd find big Mike would disagree, and so do I
  10. Joe Brok

No air ? flush no fair

In my experience it is not unusual for identical toilets in the same house to perform differently.Of course there is never a complete vacuum in the system but the variation in ventilation is incremental not on and off. Some fixtures have better ventilation and drainage by virtue of location
  11. Joe Brok

No air ? flush no fair

One of the most critical elements of an efficient flush is something that we can't see , which is sufficient ventilation and drainage. It's simple physics, like using your finger to create a vacuum on the end of a straw full of water to keep the water from running out.. Toilets work the...
  12. Joe Brok

Toto Drake-my fear -not enough water....

Exactly why dual flush toilets make sense , Your fear is not unfounded , I had the same concerns . That is why dual flush toilets make sense to me . Our dual flush valves have independent water volume controls , We "dial-up" the number 2 flush volume so that a more adequate amount of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks