Search results

1. Drivesme

3/8 inch shower arm?

Does anyone still make one? I picked up an new shower head about 3 months ago after the other 6 month old fell apart in my hand, today the new one came off while I was showering and busted in the tub. I've had it with buying $40 dollar plastic junk shower heads every 6 months! I have an old...
  2. Drivesme

Repiping advice

Hello all, I am going to be doing a complete repipe on my small 1920's house. 1 bath, kitchen and laundry, all accessible from the basement. Currently all supply lines are 1/2 galvanized and I want to switch to copper, (no I don't want pex) getting lots of black flakes in my water from time to...
  3. Drivesme

New sink, with a new drain line, smells musty

I just finished a remodel on the kitchen, new Kohler cast iron double bowl sink with Kohler baskets, new trap, new ABS line in the wall. There is a strange 'musty' (best way I can describe it) smell coming from the drain now where there wasn't in the old sink/drain line. Any ideas? Thanks!
  4. Drivesme

Vintage plumbing

OK, I've got vintage 1924 plumbing and it turns out that stuff is just to be looked at and not touched! I did some re-routing of my kitchen and washing machine drain as they did not go into the sewer lines but out to a leach field, I think that where they went anyway.(who knows) All that went...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks