Search results

1. bself

Ben's new Master

OK.. now lets start getting into something more interesting. Here is a very rough drain plan for connecting to the existing stack. 3" Schedule 40 going through a >= 3.5 'cored' hole into the crawl space. New support for the cast iron will be provided near the snap points with some...
  2. bself

Ben's new Master

Terry: all good advice (even if some of it I didn't want to hear) :rolleyes: 1. On the pocket door. I agree and was thinking the same thing when I re-took measurements, but its kind of a done deal unless I want to rip it out. If I were to do that, I think I would just jettison the pocket...
  3. bself

Ben's new Master

I am just starting to plan for plumbing a new addition master bathroom. First some background in the for of a few long stories made short: 1. About a year ago we had a design/build firm put in a new addition with a master suite (including new basement space). Due to setback restrictions...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks