Search results

1. V

Handle generator 50W

Hi members! I am now working on handle generator project and I really want to know some kind of this with the range rated power around 50W in the market. I am very thankful to you if you can help me by introducing some products as well as producer.. Sincerely;
  2. V

I want to know about adjustable speed machine (ASM). Can anyone help me, plz?

Thank u for your attension Thank u for your attention, but its application in power system, it can be used as a generator, generate both active power and reactive power, both of them can be control independently. Can u tell me more its effects in maintaining voltage after disturbance such as...
  3. V

I want to know about adjustable speed machine (ASM). Can anyone help me, plz?

I'm finding somei nformations about ASM, especially about its application in power system to maintain voltage after disturbance and when and where it needs to set, some advantage of using it incomparison with other devices, such as STATCOM, SVCs. Help me, many thanks!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks