Search results

1. PJ Flocker

Leaking dual paned windows

Leaky Leaks... Hey Guys thanks...sorry, live in PHX,AZ The weep holes are not covered and are clear...water does not back up much in the track unless it is raining real hard and windy. We have checked all around the windows outside for any cracks etc...Builder is helping...we plan to tear...
  2. PJ Flocker

Water Heater thumping noise

Thanks everybody!! Sorry...my location is Phx, AZ. So, as to the re-circ pump..I don't have on of those, although I wish I had one...it takes forever to get hot water to my kitchen. Anyway, I do have hard water where I live in Phx., but I have a soft water system since the house was built...
  3. PJ Flocker

Yes...sorry it is gas. I don't believe it has an expansion tank...how would I know? And, yes, we have a pressure reducing valve on the main... THX
  4. PJ Flocker

Leaking dual paned windows

I have a new home with 3 leaky windows. I say it is the windows because when it rains hard I have the carpet peeled back to see when and how fast it makes it down to the baseboards and to the concrete. I first noticed it from the baseboards peeling away from the wall. There are no water leak...
  5. PJ Flocker

I have had my (75 gal, new house) water htr for about 4 years and I have noticed a thumping noise (it is easy for me to hear because it is in the wall right beside my master toilet area) almost every time I use the master shower and when I run the hot water in one of the sinks. It sounds like...
  6. PJ Flocker

Anyone familiar with Weathermatic valves?

WM Solenoids Well...I have to say, this is the longest post I have seen on one subject!! I just joined this forum to enter my comments. I was just surfing the web to find a place in PHX, AZ for replacement solenoids for the WM valves and I ran into Terry's forum here. Thank you Terry for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks